Fixation for guidewires and catheters
During endovascular procedures , once a guidewire has been navigated to the desired position, it is very important to ensure that it is secured.
CRABCLAMP® is a medical device which is designed for use in endovascular procedures, to hold catheters and guidewires in a fixed position in a simple, effective, and versatile way. It facilitates combined approaches and simultaneous surgical procedures such as angioplasty and stent implantation.
Support Base With Grooves
• Pinch any fold of a surgical towel, from either side
Notches With Slits
• Easily secure and release guidewires from 0.014 to 0.038 and catheters
• Secure 2 guidewires simutaneously
• Holds coiled guidewires neatly in place
• Facilitates threading of guidewire into catheter